Based on our management philosophy, "Be creative, be good for the society" TOYO KANETSU K.K. contributes to environmental conservation in all of our business fields via the approaches listed below. In addition to making all employees aware of our environmental policy, we make this policy known to the greater public in order to promote better understanding of our environmental conservation efforts.
- 1. Strive to decrease energy consumption, reduce waste products and otherwise prevent pollution in product manufacturing processes and office-based business activities
- 2. Establish and achieve environmental goals and targets, and make regular revisions to these goals/targets to improve environmental performance while continually enhancing environmental management systems
- 3. In business activities, comply with environment-related laws and regulations as well as other requirements agreed upon by the Company
ISO14001:2015, JIS Q 14001:2015
- 1. Delivering the product in better condition by the management meeting the applicable statutory, regulatory, customer's and this quality manual's requirements.
- 2. Ensuring the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
ISO9001:2015, JIS Q 9001:2015
Occupational Safety and Health Policy
We deeply recognize our management philosophy that "human life is incomparable to anything" and actively promote occupational safety and health activities to realize a healthy and safe workplace, both mentally and physically.
In order to realize this philosophy, we implement these actions below.
- 1. Establish an all-inclusive occupational safety and health management system for complete no accident, and work on continuous improvement by implementing the PDCA cycle based on this.
- 2. By implementing risk assessment, we will take measures to eliminate and reduce potential risks in our business activities, comply with the relevant laws and regulations such as the Industrial Safety and Health Law, as well as promoting the creation of comfortable workplaces that ensures the safety and health of all people who work in our workplaces.
Information Security Policy
We, Toyo Kanetsu Group (hereinafter referred to as "TKK Group"), think it is important to appropriately protect and manage the information assets handled by TKK Group to be trusted by our customers and society and to achieve sound and sustainable business development.
In order to ensure that all employees including top managements of TKK Group recognize the value and importance of the information assets, and to appropriately manage and utilize them, we hereby establish the "Information Security Basic Policy", and continue to improve information security as part of risk management.
Information Security Basic Policy
This policy establishes basic matters to manage all information held by TKK Group, which includes information received from customers and information on products and services provided by TKK Group, regardless of media such as paper or electronic data as well as the business environment and information system.
This policy must be observed by employees and officers who use the information assets held by TKK Group, as well as people and organizations involved in the business supply chain.
- 1. Establishment of system
TKK Group has a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) who shall establish an information security management system under the CISO and promote information security.
- 2. Development of regulations
TKK Group will establish internal rules to properly manage and utilize the information assets it holds.
- 3. Implementation of education
TKK Group will continue to provide education and training to ensure that all employees, including top managements, recognize the value and importance of information assets and appropriately manage and utilize information security.
- 4. Dealing with threats
TKK Group will take human, physical and technical measures to protect its information assets from threats.
- 5. Periodic review
TKK Group will establish an information security auditing body, audit the activities of the CISO and information security management system, and regularly evaluates and reviews them.
- 6. Legal compliance
TKK Group will comply with contracts and related laws and regulations in information security management.