Based on our management philosophy, "Be creative, be good for the society" TOYO KANETSU K.K. contributes to environmental conservation in all of our business fields via the approaches listed below. In addition to making all employees aware of our environmental policy, we make this policy known to the greater public in order to promote better understanding of our environmental conservation efforts.
- 1. Strive to decrease energy consumption, reduce waste products and otherwise prevent pollution in product manufacturing processes and office-based business activities
- 2. Establish and achieve environmental goals and targets, and make regular revisions to these goals/targets to improve environmental performance while continually enhancing environmental management systems
- 3. In business activities, comply with environment-related laws and regulations as well as other requirements agreed upon by the Company
- 1. Delivering the product in better condition by the management meeting the applicable statutory, regulatory, customer's and this quality manual's requirements.
- 2. Ensuring the continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.